QUAYS TO WINNING: $100K USD SCHOLARSHIP
We believe that knowledge is power (and EDUCATION IS QUAY). To go along with our QUAY X SAWEETIE collection, we're awarding $100,000 USD in scholarships to help fuel the dreams of ten winners. Read below for more details, or enter here: https://www.myscholarship.app/quayscholarships
- Must be located in the US, District of Columbia, Australia, New Zealand
- Must be at least 16 years old at the time of application
- Applicant's educational goals have a clearly defined purpose + mission, plus a specific use for the funds as explained in your application
- Applicants must attend or plan to attend a two-year or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school
- April 14th Scholarship open for applications
- June 9th Scholarship application period ends
- July 1st Semi-finalists are notified + given their video prompt
- July 15th Final due date for video entries
- August 2nd Recipients are notified + announced
- First-round written submissions are reviewed + semi-finalists will be invited to a second round, where they will create a one-minute video submission. The Quay team will review the group of finalists from the second round to select final winners.
- Ten (10) winners will each receive $10,000 USD for a total of $100,000 USD in scholarships. All fifty (50) semi-finalists will also receive merchandise gift cards, redeemable for one (1) pair of sunnies or blue light glasses ($85 value).
Semi-finalists Answers will be evaluated in the following proportions: use of funds (20%), writing ability (20%), creativity (20%), originality (20%), and overall excellence (20%).
Finalists Answers will be evaluated in the following proportions: answers video prompt question (25%), creativity (25%), originality (25%), and overall excellence (25%)
WRITTEN APPLICATION QUESTIONS
- Full name
- Phone number
- Physical address, including country
- Anticipated high school graduation date
- Birth date
- Annual household income
- Essay 1 (250 words or less): What are your educational goals, and how would you use this scholarship to support those goals?
- Essay 2 (250 words or less): Self-expression is a core value at Quay. What does self-expression mean to you?
Ready to fuel your dreams? Enter here.
Have more questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org