We believe that COMMUNITY IS QUAY and all people—regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, or creed—deserve respect, opportunity, and love. This idea is central to everything we do at Quay because we are nothing without the unique, diverse group of individuals internally + externally who are part of our global community.
We will continue to envision a brighter future with the power of our voice, our dollars, and our actions.
See all the ways YOU are helping us give back in 2021:
PRIDE COLLECTION – SUPPORTING LGBTQIA+ MENTAL HEALTH
We believe that all people—regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, or creed—deserve respect, opportunity, and love. In honor of Pride Month, we’re proudly donating to the following organisations:
- The Trevor Project: In the US, we donated $100K USD to The Trevor Project—the world's largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organisation for LGBTQ young people under 25.
- Minus18: In Australia, we’re donating 100% of proceeds, up to $20K AUD, in the month of June to support Minus18—an organisation that champions for LGBTQIA+ youth through events, education and campaigns.
- Mermaids: In the UK, we’re donating £5,000+ GBP to Mermaids—UK’s leading LGBTQ+ charity supporting trans kids + their families.
- ICY FOR GOOD – SUPPORTING RACIAL JUSTICE APPI COMMUNITY
- AFTER HOURS FOR GOOD – HELPING END PERIOD POVERTY
Our Style for Good series in Australia donated 100% of proceeds to Share the Dignity, a charity working to end period poverty. Raising over $1,500 AUD in one day and donated an additional $50,000 AUD in support of their Dignity Vending Machine Program, which ensures access to period products to the most vulnerable.
- NOOSA FOR GOOD – SUPPORT RACIAL JUSTICE APPI COMMUNITY Our Style for Good series was in continued support of #HATEISAVIRUS. We raised over $7,000 USD in one day + have donated over $11,000 USD to this US-based nonprofit community of mobilizers and amplifiers that exists to dismantle racism and hate. The only way to fight racism is to be actively anti-racist—educate yourself, speak up, donate, take action. There is no neutral position on racism.
COME THRU FOR GOOD – INSPIRING ALL GIRLS TO BE STRONG, SMART, AND BOLD
Our Style for Good series supported cause with confidence—envisioning a brighter future + supporting the next generation by donating 100% of proceeds from COME THRU. We raised over $5,000 USD + donated a total of $100,000 USD to Girls Inc, a non-profit within the United States and Canada that provides mentoring relationships, safe spaces, and evidence-based programming to girls ages 5-18.
HATEISAVIRUS – SUPPORTING RACIAL JUSTICE
In support of the Asian American and Pacific Islander Community, we transitioned our round-up feature in March to help #HATEISAVIRUS, a US nonprofit community of mobilizers and amplifiers that exists to dismantle racism and hate. So far, our community has helped raise $10,000 USD.
NIGHTFALL FOR GOOD –SUPPORTING SOCIAL JUSTICE + MENTAL HEALTH
Our Style for Good series in February supported Black History Month in the US + Mardi Gras in Australia, donating 100% of proceeds from Nightfall. For a total of $25,000 USD to the NAACP LDF, America's premier legal organisation fighting for racial justice + $15,000 AUD to Minus18, an organisation that aims to improve the lives of the LGBTQIA+ youth through events, education, and empowerment across Australia.
BLACK HISTORY MONTH - SUPPORTING RACIAL JUSTICE, MENTAL HEALTH, AND EDUCATION
In honour of Black History Month in the US, we donated $25,000 USD to the following organisations for the continued support in the fight for racial justice, mental health, and education for members of our community:
- The NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.: America's premier legal organization fighting for racial justice.
- Therapy for Black Men: An American organisation working to help change the narrative around Black men seeking mental health support, helping them find the resources they need.
- Therapy for Black Girls: A US-based online space dedicated to encouraging the mental wellness of Black women and girls.
Plus, we provided 300 pairs of blue light glasses to Black Girls Code, an organisation based in New York + the Bay Area dedicated to teaching girls ages 7-17 about computer programming and digital technology.
JANUARY 26 IN AUSTRALIA- SUPPORTING SOCIAL JUSTICE
In partnership with @clothingthegap, we helped amplify the voices of members of the Australian Aboriginal Community, continuing the conversation about January 26 + committing our dollars with a $15,000 AUD donation to The Healing Foundation—an Australia-based Aboriginal + Torres Strait Islander organisations that partners with communities to address the ongoing trauma caused by the impact of colonisation + actions like the forced removal of children from their families.
BLUEPRINT FOR GOOD –SUPPORTING COVID RELIEF EFFORTS
This year we continued our Style for Good series, which designates a day each month to feature a bestselling style that gives back to a charity. This past January, we kicked it off by giving proceeds from BLUEPRINT to the American Nurses Foundation. Together, we donated $10,000 USD to this organisation that advocates for the wellbeing + success of nurses like those on the frontlines fighting COVID-19.